We spend a lot of time on our blog, and we’re so grateful that you do too – that’s why we never let a week go by without your feedback. Our weekly blog polls help us learn more about our readers, our industries and common misconceptions surrounding sustainability.
Our furniture asset management services provide an eco-friendly alternative to purchasing new assets in the government, higher education and hospitality sectors. We’re proud to increase the green credentials of the establishments we work in, but can’t help but wonder if there’s truly enough being done to go green across the board.
Throughout the last few weeks we asked our readers if they feel the higher education and hospitality industries are incorporating environmental principles into core objectives. The results are in:
- An overwhelming 75% of you feel that colleges and universities across North America are doing all that they can to decrease their carbon footprints. The remaining 25% feel that they could be doing a bit more, but the movement isn’t being ignored.
- When it comes to the hospitality industry, 50% of those polled feel as though hoteliers are as green as can be while 25% feel they could be doing a bit more. The remaining 25% feel as though the industry isn’t doing its part at all.
Want to weigh in? Come back and visit us on Wednesday, August 19 to let us know if you think the government sector is doing its part.
Have an idea for a The Refinishing Touch blog poll? Tell us your questions on Twitter at @RefinishTouch.