Yeah, we get it. Some of you simply don’t want to refinish your furniture. At first, we didn’t understand why. But we thought about it and we came up with this; our list of seven reasons why we think you simply aren’t getting this project done now:
- Money’s overrated. It’s fun to buy unneeded stuff
We all know the phrase you can’t take it with you. So why bother using saved cash from refinishing to do crazy things like improve your business? Or take that much needed vacation.
- You’re aiming to be featured on the next season of ‘Hotel Hell’
This one’s obvious. There’s something heartwarming about having an angry British man come to your business screaming horrible obscenities in your direction.
- You’re unaware the right company can re-engineer your furniture, making it trend forward
No need to buy all new pieces when aging pieces can be reinvented. Develop an entirely new look, even add new space to house a minibar, creating a new profit center.
- You want your furniture to age quickly so you can call your property historic
We all love smart marketing strategy. Maybe we can also start calling ‘used’ cars, pre-owned and hope no one notices it’s the same thing.
- You didn’t realize refinishing furniture could be so effortless
The Refinishing Touch does everything for you right in the room. No mess, no fuss, and rooms are back in service the same day.
- You love Chinese furniture ages so quickly, because you’re a fan of aged patina
Yes, you’ll spend hours staring at how old that furniture looks. But, by comparison, you haven’t aged a bit!
- You never understood how much waste you could save from landfills
It’s the right thing to do for the environment. Refinishing furniture, rather than tossing it in the trash, literally saves tons of material from the trash heap.
See, there’s no legitimate reason to avoid refinishing your furniture. Contact The Refinishing Touch and see how easy and inexpensive refinishing can be.